Renter's Insurance

Save money on your Renter's Insurance now. Start your quote by entering in your first name and zip code and see how much money you can save.

We will match you up with someone who is able to provide you with a cheap renter's insurance quote no matter what your situation is.

First Name

ZIP Code

Whether you are renting an apartment or if you own a condo, you still need some sort of insurance to protect your belongings. Just because your landlord you are renting from or the condo association may have insurance, it does not protect your personal items.

The HO-4 (HO4) policy is for renters.

Condo Insurance
The HO-6 (HO6) policy is designed for condo owners.

The policies cover losses to personal property from 17 types of potential damage/theft. Talk to an insurance agent whether or not the policy will cover actual cash value or replacement value.
  • Fire
  • Lightning
  • Windstorm
  • Explosion
  • Riot or civil commotion
  • Aircraft
  • Vehicles
  • Hail
  • Smoke
  • Vandalism or malicious mischief
  • Theft
  • Damage by glass or safety-glazing material that is part of a building
  • Volcanic eruption
  • Falling objects
  • Weight of ice, snow, or sleet
  • Water-related damage from home utilities
  • Electrical surge damage.
Flood and earthquake coverage are not covered by the standard HO-4 and HO-6 policies. You would need to buy separate policies or a rider to insure your belongings caused by those disasters.
Contact Us Site Map Credit Resources Calculators Insurance Loans Home